The Indigo™ Series from Manitowoc Ice is the upgrade from the S Series with a new ice sensing probe and control panel giving you the ability to control production times, set cleaning schedules, and see diagnostic information on your ice maker in one location. This ice maker is the replacement to the SY0504AB570. The durable DuraTech&trade stainless steel exterior has a; clear coat to make this ice maker resistant to fingerprints and corrosion.
- Replaces SY0504AB570
- Dice-style ice - 7/8-in. W x 7/8-in. D x 7/8-in. H
- 560-lbs. of ice produced daily
- Bin holds 430-lbs. of ice
- EasyRead display is illuminated by a blue backlight and gives information of operation status, cleaning reminders, and asset information
- Intelligent diagnostic provide 24-hr. preventative maintenance and troubleshooting information
- Production is set by on/off time, ice volume, and bin level (with optional attachment)
- Acoustical ice sensing probe detects the thickness of ice by emitting a sound wave and will only dispense into the bin once the proper thickness has been reached
- Foodzone is sealed for more efficient cooling and is easily cleaned with removable internal components (water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes)
- The distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube are built with AlphaSan® to slow down microbial growth
- DuraTech™ clear coat on stainless steel resists fingerprints and corrosion.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 14.2 A, plug and cord are not included
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 21-1/2 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, NSF, and ENERGY STAR Certified; California Low Lead Qualified
Clear Communication, Exportable Data, Ice Assurance
- The EasyRead Display is designed to communicate clearly what settings you are adjusting and the controls are simple to operate
- Ice Connect™ - Data can be exported via USB or ethernet connection. This lets production rates to be monitored and adjusted for more efficient operation
- Ice Assurance - uses the new acoustical ice sensing probe detects the thickness of ice by using sound to "hear" the resonance before dispensing it into the bin. This ensures that all ice on the sheet is at the proper thickness.
Indigo Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, up to 560-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), half-dice size cubes, ENERGY STAR, 115v/60/1ph with Ice Bin with top-hinged front-opening door, approximately 430-lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, stainless steel exterior
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice IY0504A161B570 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Style||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
Manitowoc Ice IY0504A161B570 Customer Reviews
"We replaced a smaller machine with this unit. Shopped around and found the best price at Katom. Love all the features. Only had for about 3 weeks so cannot speak to durability yet."