This ice maker from Manitowoc Ice is part of the Indigo™ Series and is the replacement to the SY-0504A ice maker. The daily production capacity of this ice maker is 560 pounds and exterior is constructed with DuraTech™ stainless steel with a coating to resist fingerprints and corrosion. The major upgrades from the previous ice maker are the EasyRead Display, which has simple controls and clear communication. Also, the new acoustical ice sensing probe uses sound to detect the thickness of the ice by "listening" to the resonance it makes before dispensing it into the bin.
- Replaces SY-0504A
- Half-dice style ice - 3/8-in. W x 1-1/8 in. D x 7/8-in. H
- 560-lbs. of ice produced daily
- EasyRead Display is illuminated by a blue backlight to communicate the operation status, cleaning reminders, and asset information
- 24-hr. preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback analyzed through 7 days' worth data
- Controlled ice production can be set based on time of day, ice volume, and bin level (with accessory bin level control)
- Acoustical ice sensing probe uses sound to detect the thickness of the ice before dispensing it into the bin
- Foodzone is sealed for more efficient cooling and is easily cleaned with removable internal components (water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes)
- The distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube are built with AlphaSan® to slow down microbial growth
- DuraTech™ clear coat on stainless steel resists fingerprints and corrosion.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12.5 A, plug and cord are not included
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 21-1/2 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, NSF, and ENERGY STAR Certified; California Low Lead Qualified
- Note: a bin is required for operation and plug and cord are not included
Clear Communication, Exportable Data, Ice Assurance
- The EasyRead display is designed to communicate clearly what settings you are adjusting and the controls are simple to operate
- Ice Connect™ - Data can be exported via USB or ethernet connection. This lets production rates to be monitored and adjusted for more efficient operation
- Ice Assurance - uses the new acoustical ice sensing probe detects the thickness of ice by using sound to "hear" the resonance before dispensing it into the bin. This ensures that all ice on the sheet is at the proper thickness.
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 560 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (410 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice IY-0504A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||560 lbs|
|Also Known As||399-SY0504A, SY-0504A|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|