The Manitowoc IY-0455W 161 ice maker head is capable of producing as much as 450 pounds of ice every 24 hours when it's installed in an environment where the ambient air temperature is 70 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler and the incoming water temperature is 50 degrees F or cooler. Several advanced features make the Manitowoc Indigo machine easy to use, including an illuminated EasyRead LCD display that reports on the machine's operating status, ice and water information, and signals when the machine needs to be cleaned. The machine's built-in intelligent diagnostics monitor for issues that could affect performance and provides troubleshooting information to deal with them as they arise.
This ice machine head is also built for easy cleaning. Its hinged door swings out of the way to reveal the machine's foodzone. Many of the critical foodzone components can be removed for cleaning, including the water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensor probes. The exterior of the Manitowoc IY-0455W 161 is finished in clear-coated DuraTech, a stainless material that resists corrosion and helps prevent the buildup of dirt and fingerprints.
- Produces as much as 450 pounds of ice daily when located in an environment where ambient air temperatures are 70 degrees F or cooler and incoming water temperatures are 50 degrees F or cooler
- Half-dice ice measures 3⁄8 in. x 11⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Intelligent diagnostics constantly monitor and report maintenance requirements and troubleshooting information
- Ice harvest is determined by an acoustical sensing probe that sends signal to harvest ice when it reaches the ideal thickness
- Blue illuminated EasyRead LCD display reports information on machine's operating status, asset information, and cleaning reminders
- Ice production can be programmed by On/Off time, ice volume, or by bin volume with sold-separately bin level control
- Hinged front door swings out of the way to give easy access to food zone
- Water curtain, distribution tube, water trough, and probes are removable for a thorough cleaning
- Stainless, clear-coated DuraTech exterior resists corrosion, fingerprints, and dirt
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 211⁄2 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF and AHRI Certified
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, up to 450-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech™ exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), half-dice size cubes
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice IY-0455W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||450 lbs|
|Also Known As||399-SY0455W, SY-0455W, QY0455W, JY0455W, BY0455W|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|