The Indigo™ Series ice makers and bins from Manitowoc Ice are an improvement from the S Series by using a new acoustical ice sensing probe and are now controlled by an EasyRead display. The ice sensing probe uses sound waves to detect the thickness of the ice before dispensing, which is more reliable than traditional water conductivity probes, because they are less likely to fail if they get dirty. This combination ice maker and bin has a production capacity of 450 pounds and the bin will hold up to 290 pounds.
- Replaces SD0452AB570
- Air cooled
- Half-dice ice: 3⁄8 in. W x 11⁄8 in. D x 7⁄8 in. H
- Production capacity: 450-lbs.
- Ice bin capacity: 290-lbs.
- Operation status, cleaning reminders, and asset information are communicated through the illuminated EasyRead Display
- Controlled ice production based on time of day, ice volume, or the bin level (with addition bin level control accessory)
- Unique acoustical ice sensing probe ensures that the ice is at the optimal thickness before being dispensed
- Foodzone is easily accessible with a hinged front door and the removable internal components (water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes) make cleaning easy
- The distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube are built with AlphaSan® to slow down microbial growth
- DuraTech&trade stainless steel exterior has a; clear coat to resist dirt, damage, and fingerprints
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 13.2 A, plug and cord are not included
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 34-in. D x 59-1/2 in. H (includes 6-in. legs)
- CE and cULus Listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, NSF, and ENERGY STAR Certified; California Low Lead Qualified
- By combining the acoustical ice sensing probe, harvest assist technology, and a safe mode, Manitowoc will always try to ensure that you have ice ready to use
- The acoustical ice sensing probe will detect the thickness of the ice based on its resonance before dispensing
- Harvest assist prevents ice from getting stuck during dispensing by using a small burst of air to push the ice into the bin
- Safe mode will alert you if the ice maker detects a problem and will continue to run in a limited capacity
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 450 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (335 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR®, 115V/60/1ph; Ice Bin, 30"W x 34"D x 38"H, with top-hinged front-opening door, AHRI certified 290 lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice IY-0454A-B-400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Capacity Range||280-479 lb|
|Production Range||200-549 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|