Water cooled system
- This ice maker uses a water cooled system for cooling. This style of ice maker is useful for environments with high ambient temperatures and a remote unit is not possible. Note that this style typically raises water and sewer costs.
- Water cooled
- Half dice style ice - 3/8-in. W x 1-1/8 in. D x 7/8-in. H
- 350-lbs. of ice produced daily
- EasyRead Display is illuminated and provides information on the operation status, cleaning reminders, filter expiration, and asset information
- 7 days worth of data is collected for diagnostic feedback and preventative maintenance
- Ice production can be controlled by on/off time, ice volume, and bin level (with optional attachment)
- Acoustical ice sensing probe uses sound waves to detect the thickness of the ice, which is better than water conductivity probes because it won't fail if it gets dirty
- Foodzone is sealed for more efficient cooling and is easily cleaned with removable internal components (water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes)
- The distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube are is built with AlphaSan® to help slow down microbial growth
- DuraTech™ clear coat on stainless steel resists fingerprints and corrosion.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 11.5 A, plug and cord are not included
- Overall Dimensions: 22-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 21-1/2 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; AHRI and NSFCertified; California Low Lead Qualified
- Note: a bin is required for operation and plug and cord are not included
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, 22"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, up to 350-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech™ exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), half-dice size cubes, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice IY-0325W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||350 lbs|
|Also Known As||399-SY0325W, SY-0325W, QY0325W, JY0325W, BY0325W|