The Manitowoc IY-0305W 161 cube ice machine head has a daily ice production capacity of up to 300 pounds. An acoustical ice sensing probe ensures each piece of ice is the ideal thickness before releasing it to the bin. The half-cube ice measures 3⁄8 of an inch by 7⁄8 of an inch by 11⁄8 inches. The production of your ice can be adjusted by the time of day, volume of ice required, or the bin level. Ice bins are sold separately, and Manitowoc recommends pairing this ice machine head with the B-400 or B-170 ice bins.
The hinged front door easily swings open so maintaining interior components is simple. For easy cleaning, the water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are removable. Some components have AlphaSan® antimicrobial built into them to help prevent the growth of harmful bacteria. An EasyRead® display shows the operating status, cleaning schedules, and asset information. The Manitowoc IY-0305W 161 cube ice machine head has DuraTech™ over the stainless steel construction for superior corrosion and damage resistance.
This ice maker uses a water-cooled system to continuously take water in and flush it out for the cooling process. It is recommended for establishments with high ambient temperatures that are unable to use a remote unit. Water-cooled ice makers typically raise utility and sewer costs and are not permitted in all states.
- Ice measures 3⁄8 in. x 11⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Produces up to 300 lbs. of ice every day
- EasyRead® display gives information on the operating status, cleaning schedules, and asset information, and is illuminated by a blue backlight
- Diagnostic feedback provides 24-hr. preventative maintenance
- Ice production can be controlled based on the time of day, ice volume, or bin level
- Acoustical ice sensing probe uses sound waves to ensure ice reaches proper thickness before being released
- Food zone is easy to access and clean with a hinged front door
- Water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are removable for easy cleaning
- AlphaSan® is built into the distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube to prevent microbial growth
- DuraTech™ coating on stainless steel resists dirt, damage, and fingerprints
- Ice bin is sold separately. Manitowoc recommends the B-400 or B-170 ice bin.
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10 A, 5.69 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 161⁄2 in. H
- California Low Lead qualified; CE and cULus listed; AHRI and NSF certified
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 16-1/2"H, production capacity up to 300 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (260 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice IY-0305W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||300 lbs|
|Also Known As||399-SY0305W, SY0305W, QY0285W, JY0205W|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|