The Manitowoc Ice IY-0304A ice maker can produce 310 pounds of ice per day, with controls that enable the operator to dictate how much ice is produced within that limit and when it is made. That helps ensure the right amount of ice is available when it's needed and can reduce utility demand by cutting machine operation when ice is not needed. This head-only ice maker is part of the Indigo™ Series, which is an update to the S-Series and includes a new EasyRead display and acoustical ice sensing probe. Production data can be collected via an internet connection or on a flash drive plugged into the unit's USB port.
- Replaces SY-0304A
- Half-dice style ice - 3/8-in. W x 1-1/8 in. D x 7/8-in. H
- 310-lbs. of ice produced daily
- EasyRead display is illuminated with a blue backlight and has information on operation status, cleaning schedules, and asset data
- Ice production can controlled by the time of day, ice volume, or the bin level (with addition bin level control accessory)
- Acoustical ice sensing probe emits a sound wave to detect the thickness of the ice before dropping into the bin
- Foodzone accessed through a hinged front door and has removable internal components (water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes) that make cleaning and maintenance easy
- The distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube are built with AlphaSan® to slow down microbial growth
- Exterior is constructed from DuraTech™ stainless steel and has a clear-coat to resist corrosion, fingerprints, and damage
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 10.8 A, plug and cord are not included
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 16-1/2 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; AHRI, NSF, ISO 9001:2008, and ENERGY STAR Certified; California Low Lead Qualified
- Note: a bin is required for operation
Unique Control, Clear Display, and Easy Cleaning
- Blue backlit EasyRead display gives information on the operation status, diagnostic feedback, cleaning schedules, and asset information
- Ice production can be scheduled based on the time of day or ice volume, and production can be exported either by USB or internet connection
- Acoustical ice sensing probe uses a pulse of sound to detect the thickness of the ice before dropping into the bin; this improves on the old system, which uses a water conductivity probe
- Cleaning and descaling takes 30-min. to complete and only requires the user to add the cleaner (sold separately) and activate the cleaning switch
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 16-1/2"H, production capacity up to 310 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (235 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IY-0304A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Manitowoc Ice IY-0304A Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I bought the bin seperately to fit an older model head (which was pure junk), then needed a new head to fit the bin. I've never been around such..."
"I bought the bin seperately to fit an older model head (which was pure junk), then needed a new head to fit the bin. I've never been around such a quiet ice maker!!!! I literally sounds like a microwave, and the heat output for an air cooled unit is minimal. I have it right beside my restaurant's cash register and soda fountain. Very user freindly, too."