This head-only ice maker from Manitowoc Ice is part of the Indigo™ Series. It is an update to the S-Series and includes a new EasyRead display and acoustical ice sensing probe. This ice maker produces 310 pounds of half-dice style ice daily and the production can be controlled by time of day or by ice volume. Production data can be collected via an internet connection or by USB stick.
- Replaces SY-0304A
- Half-dice style ice - 3/8-in. W x 1-1/8 in. D x 7/8-in. H
- 310-lbs. of ice produced daily
- EasyRead display is illuminated with a blue backlight and has information on operation status, cleaning schedules, and asset data
- Ice production can controlled by the time of day, ice volume, or the bin level (with addition bin level control accessory)
- Acoustical ice sensing probe emits a sound wave to detect the thickness of the ice before dropping into the bin
- Foodzone accessed through a hinged front door and has removable internal components (water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes) that make cleaning and maintenance easy
- The distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube are built with AlphaSan® to slow down microbial growth
- Exterior is constructed from DuraTech™ stainless steel and has a clear-coat to resist corrosion, fingerprints, and damage
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 10.8 A, plug and cord are not included
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 16-1/2 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; AHRI, NSF, ISO 9001:2008, and ENERGY STAR Certified; California Low Lead Qualified
- Note: a bin is required for operation
Unique Control, Clear Display, and Easy Cleaning
- Blue backlit EasyRead display gives information on the operation status, diagnostic feedback, cleaning schedules, and asset information
- Ice production can be scheduled based on the time of day or ice volume, and production can be exported either by USB or internet connection
- Acoustical ice sensing probe uses a pulse of sound to detect the thickness of the ice before dropping into the bin; this improves on the old system, which uses a water conductivity probe
- Cleaning and descaling takes 30-min. to complete and only requires the user to add the cleaner (sold separately) and activate the cleaning switch
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 16-1/2"H, up to 310-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech™ exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), half-dice size cubes, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
IY-0304A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||310 lbs|
|Also Known As||399-SY0304A, SY-0304A, QY0284A, JY0204A, BY0204A, GY0204A, HY0204A, CY0204A, AY0204A|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
IY-0304A Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I bought the bin seperately to fit an older model head (which was pure junk), then needed a new head to fit the bin. I've never been around such..."
"I bought the bin seperately to fit an older model head (which was pure junk), then needed a new head to fit the bin. I've never been around such a quiet ice maker!!!! I literally sounds like a microwave, and the heat output for an air cooled unit is minimal. I have it right beside my restaurant's cash register and soda fountain. Very user freindly, too."