The Manitowoc Ice IRT-1900N Indigo NXT™ ice machine head can make 1,760 pounds of ice in 24 hours. To suit any application, this amount is programmable based on volume and time of day. Ice thickness is measured by the sensing probe, ensuring ice is consistent. Daily feedback on the unit is provided by the 24-hour preventive maintenance. Made to withstand heavy use, the Manitowoc Ice IRT-1900N ice machine head's stainless steel exterior is coated in DuraTech® to resist corrosion. This unit should be installed in areas where the ambient temperature stays between 40 and 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Part of the Indigo NXT™ series
- 1,760-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Programmable ice production can be adjusted to an ideal volume and time
- Acoustical sensing probe ensures ice size is ideal by measuring thickness
- easyTouch® display is simple to use and shows the operating status
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance provides daily feedback
- Food zone door swings out for access to the components
- Water trough, water probe, water pump, curtain, and distribution tube remove to facilitate cleanup
- Some of the components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial to slow bacteria growth
- Clear DuraTech coating on the stainless steel exterior is heavy duty and hides fingerprints
- Ambient operating temperature range: 40-110 degrees F
- Water temperature range: 40-90 degrees F
- Ice bin and condensing unit are sold separately
- 26,100-30,500 BTU
- 17 A, 4.08 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 1.125 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 24 in. D x 29.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
Learn more about ice makers and their features in our ice machines buyers' guide.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, designed for remote refrigeration, 48"W x 24"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1760 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1530 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, regular size cubes, R410 refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IRT-1900N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1760 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator and compressor|
|Production Range (per day)||1500-2099 lb|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|