The Manitowoc Ice IRT-1900A Indigo NXT™ ice machine head has an air-cooled condensing unit and makes as much as 1,800 pounds of ice daily. Based on ice volume and time of day, production can be adjusted. The acoustical sensing probe measures ice thickness to ensure each sheet is consistent. Since the food zone components are accessible and some are removable, it is easy to clean the unit. AlphaSan® antimicrobial is built into some of the parts to reduce the risk of bacteria growth. This Manitowoc Ice IRT-1900A ice machine head is heavy duty with a DuraTech®-coated, stainless steel exterior.
- Part of the Indigo NXT™ series
- Air-cooled condenser
- 1,800-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Ice production can be programmed based on ice volume and time
- Ice thickness is measured by the acoustical sensing probe to ensure it is ideal
- User-friendly easyTouch® display
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance and daily feedback
- Access food zone components through the swing-out front door
- Water trough, water pump, water probe, curtain, and distribution tube are removable
- AlphaSan antimicrobial agent in some of the components helps prevent bacteria growth
- Corrosion-resistant DuraTech coating on the stainless steel exterior
- Ambient operating temperature range: 40-110 degrees F
- Water temperature range: 40-90 degrees F
- Ice bin is sold separately
- 26,100-30,500 BTU
- 17.9 A, 4.68 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 1.125 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 24 in. D x 29.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI and NSF certified
The ice machines buyers' guide has additional information on the features of ice makers.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 48"W x 24"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1800 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1350 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, regular size cubes, R410 refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IRT1900A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1800|
|Ice Type||Extra-large Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr Parts & Labor; 5-yr Evaporator Parts & Labor; 5-yr Parts & 3-yr Labor Compressor|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Recommended Bins||D-970, F-1300, F-1325, F-1650, FC-1350|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|Production Range (lbs/day)||1500-2099 lb|
|Special Features||DuraTech™ Exterior|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49|