The Manitowoc ID-2176C 161 Indigo™ QuietQube® ice machine head can produce 1,919 pounds of ice within a 24-hour period. Production is controlled based on set time or ice volume. An acoustical probe checks the ice’s thickness before the evaporator plate releases it. A remotely controlled condensing unit limits noise production (condensing unit sold separately). The unit’s EasyRead display shows diagnostic feedback, operating status, and cleaning reminders. To slow bacteria growth, AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent is built into the foodzone of the Manitowoc ID-2176C 161 ice machine head.
- 1,919-lb. ice production capacity
- 1,613-lb. AHRI-certified production capacity
- Reduces noise levels significantly
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance diagnostics
- Acoustical ice sensing probe checks ice thickness before it drops
- EasyRead display shows the operating status, cleaning reminders, and more
- Ice production is programmable based on a timer or ice volume
- Some components in the foodzone are built with AlphaSan antimicrobial agent to slow bacteria growth
- Corrosion-resistant DuraTech exterior hides fingerprints and stains
- Remote condensing unit cools the motor (condensing unit sold separately)
- Part of the Indigo QuietQube series
- Ice bin sold separately
- Ambient air temperature range for operation: 35-110 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature range for operation: 35 to 90 degrees F
- 1.1 A, 4.53 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 29.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, and NSF certified
Unsure what the best type of ice machine is for your application? We've put together an extensive ice machine buyers' guide to help you figure it out.
Indigo™ QuietQube Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, designed for remote refrigeration, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1919 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1613 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, dice size cubes, CVD Technology, NSF, cULus, CE, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice ID-2176C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1919 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator and compressor|
|Production Range (per day)||1500-2099 lb|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|