- This ice maker by Manitowoc Ice uses water cooling to produce ice. These systems increase the water costs within the facility as they rely on a constant flow of water through the ice maker to keep the cooling system in operation. They are only recommended to be used in places with higher ambient temperatures and where a remote system is not an option.
- Indigo™ Series
- Replacement for SD-1803W
- Head unit only - requires a bin for operation
- Dice-style ice, dimensions of 7/8-in. W x 7/8-in. D x 7/8-in. H
- Daily maximum ice output of 1,850-lbs.
- Intelligent diagnostics monitor 7 days’ operational data for preventative maintenance
- EasyRead digital text display on front of unit
- Programmable to start or stop production based on time of day or volume (bin level option also available with additional accessory purchase)
- Acoustical sensing probe measures ice with resonance to detect the thickness before it is released to the bin
- Foodzone components can be removed for cleaning without the use of tools
- External stainless steel is treated with DuraTech™ coating to resist fingerprints and scratches
- 208 - 230 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- Plug and cord not included
- Dimensions 48-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 26-1/2 in. H
- California Low Lead Qualified; cULus and CE Listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, and NSF Certified
Indigo Series Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, up to 1850-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), dice size cubes
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice ID-1803W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||1850 lbs|
|Also Known As||399-SD1803W, SD-1803W, ID-1803W|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Style||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|