The Manitowoc ID-1803W 261 Indigo Series cube ice machine produces up to 1,850 pounds of ice every day. The full-size dice cube measures 7⁄8 of an inch by 7⁄8 of an inch by 7⁄8 of an inch. An acoustical sensing probe checks the thickness of ice before it falls into the storage bin to ensure it is the correct size. Storage bins for ice are sold separately.
The exterior is stainless steel with a DuraTech™ clear coat that resists corrosion and prevents dirt and fingerprints from sticking to the head. The condensing unit is water cooled and self-contained. Diagnostics run every 24 hours to help with preventive maintenance. Operating status, cleaning reminders, and more are shown with the EasyRead digital display that has blue illumination to set it apart and grab your attention. Harmful bacteria growth is slowed by AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent.
- Head unit only; ice storage bin sold separately
- Dice-style ice measures 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Daily maximum ice output of 1,850-lbs.
- Preventive maintenance is made easier with diagnostics that are run every 24 hours
- EasyRead digital blue-illuminated display informs you of operational status, cleaning reminders, and more
- Programmable to start or stop production based on time of day or volume (bin level option also available with additional accessory purchase)
- Acoustical sensing probe measures ice with resonance to detect the thickness before it is released to the bin
- Foodzone components can be removed for cleaning without the use of tools with the front-hinged door
- Some components are coated with AlphaSan antimicrobial agent that helps prevent the growth of bacteria
- External stainless steel is treated with DuraTech that also has a clear coating to resist fingerprints and scratches
- Self-contained, water-cooled condenser
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 30,000 BTU
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 22.4 A, 3.93 kW
- Dimensions 48 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 291⁄2 in. H
- California Low Lead qualified; cULus and CE listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, and NSF certified
Indigo Series Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, up to 1850-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), dice size cubes
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice ID-1803W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||1850 lbs|
|Also Known As||399-SD1803W, SD-1803W, ID-1803W|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|