This Manitowoc Indigo™ Series ice maker is a remote cooled system and requires the purchase of a remote condensing unit. An acoustical ice sensing probe ensures that ice is only dispensed from the ice maker into the lower bin when it has reached the correct thickness, and ice production frequency can be adjusted through programmable settings. This ice maker replaces SD-1492N and has a maximum daily output of 1,430 pounds.
- Indigo™ Series ice maker
- Replaces SD-1492N
- Daily ice production of up to 1,430-lbs.
- Dice style ice with dimensions of 7/8-in. W x 7/8-in. D x 7/8-in. H
- Remote-cooled head unit, requires a remote condensing unit and bin
- Continuous diagnostics provided through onboard computer and EasyRead display
- Programmable ice production cycles
- Removable distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, and sensing tube for easy cleaning
- Acoustical sensing technology to monitor ice thickness
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial components
- Corrosion-resistant clear-coated DuraTech™ exterior
- 208 - 230 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- Plug and cord not included
- Dimensions 48-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 26-1/2 in. H
- California Low Lead Qualified; cULus, and CE Listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR Certified
Ongoing Diagnostics for Optimal Performance
- Onboard computer monitors recent operational data and gives diagnostic feedback to assist with usage and maintenance
- System uses acoustical technology to test thickness of ice production instead of water conductivity, which can fail when it gets dirty
- EasyRead display will flash when urgent maintenance information is available
Easy Operation and Cleaning
- Main components of the foodzone can be removed for cleaning, making the process easy-to-complete and less time-consuming
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial components reduce and delay the growth of bacteria and slime
- The current status of the ice maker can be seen at a glance on the blue backlit EasyRead display, including replacement reminders
Remote Cooled System
- This remote cooling system allows users to place the condenser of the ice maker in a separate location. This is best suited to areas that have a high ambient temperature and where noise and heat reduction is required.
- Requires separate purchase of remote condensing unit
Indigo Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, remote condenser, up to 1430-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), dice size cubes
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice ID-1492N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|24 Hr. Production||1000 lbs to 1499 lbs|
|Also Known As||399-SD1492N, SD-1492N, ID-1492N, QD1392N, JD1392N, BD1392N, GD1292N, ED1192N, AD1192N|