The Manitowoc ID-1406A 261 Indigo Series cube ice machine head can produce up to 1,629-pounds of dice-style ice that measures 7⁄8 of an inch by 7⁄8 of an inch by 7⁄8 of an inch. An acoustical sensing probe checks the thickness of the ice before it drops to ensure it is the correct thickness. The ice storage bin is sold separately from the machine head. You can program when the ice is made and dropped by time or by the ice volume.
The EasyRead display and intelligent diagnostics alert you to the machine's status and maintenance needs, helping you save money and extend the life of your machine. AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent is built into some interior parts to help slow the growth of bacteria between cleanings. The DuraTech™ exterior helps keep the commercial ice machine clean by repelling fingerprints and dirt. The Manitowoc ID-1406A 261 Indigo Series cube ice machine head has a self-contained, air-cooled condensing unit.
- Ice bin is sold separately
- Produces up to 1,629 lbs. of ice per day
- Dice-style ice measures 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Acoustical sensing probe uses resonance to determine whether the ice is at the correct thickness before dispensing it
- Intelligent diagnostics constantly monitor system for faults and maintenance requirements
- EasyRead display communicates asset information, status of machine, and important alerts
- Programmable ice production by time or volume
- Removable water trough, distribution tray, curtain, and sensing probes for easier cleaning of the foodzone
- Water distribution tube, evaporator frame, and ice and water probes within the foodzone are made with AlphaSan to reduce the growth of slime and bacteria
- DuraTech stainless steel exterior resists fingerprints and corrosion
- Air-cooled motor saves you water and money
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 4.52 kW, 15.9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 291⁄2 in. H
- California Low Lead qualified; CE and cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and Energy Star certified
Indigo Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, up to 1500-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), dice size cubes
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice ID-1406A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||1500 lbs|
|Also Known As||399-SD1402A, SD-1402A, ID-1402A, QD1302A, JD1302A, BD1302A, GD1202A, ED1102A, AD1102A|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|