Manitowoc began rolling out new ice makers in early 2018 that are more efficient than their predecessors and have easy-to-use, icon-based controls. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the IDT-1200A.
Manitowoc's ID-1106 A cube ice machine head is designed to reduce energy consumption up to 9 percent and improve its dice-shaped ice production up to 20 percent over previous versions. This air-cooled unit can produce up to 1,141 pounds of ice per 24 hour period. It features a clear-coated, stainless steel DuraTech™ exterior to resist corrosion and fingerprints. It also features an EasyRead display that gives an operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information with blue illumination.
- Produces 1,141 lbs. of ice per 24-hr. period
- EasyRead display communicates operating status and cleaning reminders
- Programmable ice production by on and off time or ice volume to improve energy efficiency
- Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain and sensing probes for fast cleaning
- DuraTech™ stainless exterior prevents corrosion and features a clear-coating to resist fingerprints
- Uses R-404A, CFC-free refrigerant
- Averages 16,250 BTUs per hour
- 208-230 V/60 hz/1-ph, 1.1 A
- Overall dimensions: 30-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 29-1/2 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed, NSF Certified
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1141 lb/24 hours 70°/50° (846 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR®, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice ID-1106A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1141 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range||900-1499 lb|