The Manitowoc ID-0996N 261 cube ice machine head runs diagnostics to ensure your machine is running properly and to alert you of the need for preventive maintenance. The EasyRead blue-illuminated display shows you important information pertaining to cleaning reminders and operating status. Many parts, including the water curtain and sensing probes, are easily removable for simple cleanup. Accessing the food zone is much easier with the front-hinged door. AlphaSan® covers many components to help slow the grown of harmful bacteria. For superior corrosion resistance, the machine has a DuraTech™ exterior that also comes with a clear coat to prevent fingerprints and collection of dirt.
The ice storage bin for the Manitowoc ID-0996N 261 cube ice machine head is sold separately. Up to 821 pounds of ice is produced every 24-hour cycle. Full-dice cubes are produced by this head and measure 7⁄8 of an inch by 7⁄8 of an inch by 7⁄8 of an inch. To ensure your ice comes out perfectly each time, an acoustical sensing probe ensures ice is the correct thickness before dropping it. This unit must be used with a remote condenser, which must be purchased separately.
- Up to 821 lbs. of ice is produced every 24-hr. cycle
- Makes full-dice cubes that measures 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Correct ice thickness is checked with the acoustical ice sensing probe before it is dropped into the bin
- Ice bin is sold separately
- DuraTech exterior has a clear coating that repels dirt and fingerprints and resists corrosion
- Front-hinged door makes accessing and cleaning the food zone easier
- Harmful bacteria growth is slowed with AlphaSan antimicrobial agent
- Curtain, distribution tube, sensing probe, and water trough are easily removable for cleaning
- Preventive maintenance with running diagnostics helps you save money for expensive repairs
- Operating status, cleaning reminders, and other information is provided with the EasyRead blue-illumination display
- Remote condensing unit is sold separately
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 12,700 BTU
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12.2 A, 4.9 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 261⁄2 in. H
- California Low Lead qualified; UL and CE listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, designed for remote refrigeration, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 26-1/2"H, production capacity up to 821 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (727 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, dice size cubes, ENERGY STAR®
(Condenser sold separately)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice ID-0996N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||821 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Remote Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|