- This Manitowoc Indigo™ Series ice maker is water-cooled and will increase utility costs as it requires a constant flow of water through the unit during operation. Water-cooled ice makers are only recommended for locations that have high ambient temperatures but are unable to use a remote-cooled system.
- Replaces SD-0853W
- Dice-style ice - 7/8-in. square
- Daily ice production of 839-lbs.
- Intelligent diagnostics monitor operations within the ice maker and provide 24-hr. preventative maintenance
- Acoustical sensing probe sends sound waves through ice on the condenser plate to detect when it has achieved correct thickness
- EasyRead display communicates important asset information to user
- Ice production can be programmed by time of day, volume, or bin level (with additional bin level attachment)
- Easy access to foodzone components through hinged door
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes can be removed from the foodzone for easy cleaning
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial on select components including probes, water distribution tube and the evaporator frame
- DuraTech™ stainless steel finish on exterior
- 208 - 230 V/60 Hz/1-ph, plug/cord not included
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 26-1/2 in. H
- California Low Lead Qualified; cULus and CE Listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, and NSF Certified
Indigo Series Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, up to 839-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), dice size cubes
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice ID-0906W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||839 lbs|
|Also Known As||399-SD0853W, SD-0853W, 399-ID0853W, ID-0853W, ID-0906W, QD0803W, JD0803W, BD0803W|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|