The Manitowoc ID-0696N 261 Indigo series cube ice machine head makes up to 612 pounds of ice every 24-hour cycle. The half-cube ice measures 3⁄8 of an inch by 11⁄8 inches by 7⁄8 of an inch. This type of ice is ideal for soft drinks and cocktails. The ice storage bin is sold separately. To keep temperatures cool, R-404A refrigerant is used in this unit. An acoustical sensing probe checks the ice before it drops to ensure it is the correct thickness.
Intuitive diagnostics run on your machine to help prevent major maintenance issues, saving you money. The EasyRead display lets you know the operating status, reminds you when the unit needs to be cleaned, and provides other important information. Cleaning out the foodzone is easier since the front door is hinged and swings out. Many components in the Manitowoc ID-0696N 261 Indigo series cube ice machine head are built with AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent that slows the growth of harmful bacteria. The exterior of the machine is made with DuraTech™ that resists corrosion and comes with a clear coat that repels fingerprints and dirt.
- Up to 612 lbs. of ice produced every 24 hours
- Makes half-dice cube that measures 3⁄8 in. x 11⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Diagnostics provide preventive maintenance information to help you save money
- Acoustical ice sensing probe ensures ice is the correct thickness before dropping it
- EasyRead display lets you know the operating status, cleaning reminders, and other information with a blue illuminated display
- Hinged door on the front swings out for easy access to the foodzone
- Curtain, sensing probe, water trough, and distribution tube are easily removable for cleaning
- Some components have AlphaSan antimicrobial agent to slow the growth of harmful bacteria
- DuraTech exterior resists corrosion and has a clear coating that prevents fingerprints
- Ice bin is sold separately
- Remote, air-cooled condensing unit
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 11,800 BTU
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.7 A, 5.85 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 211⁄2 in. H
- California Low Lead qualified; UL and CE listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
Indigo Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, remote condenser, up to 612-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), dice size cubes, ENERGY STAR
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice ID-0696N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||612 lbs|
|Also Known As||399-SD0692N, SD-0692N, ID-0696N, QD0692N, JD0692N, BD0692N, GD0692N, ED0692N, CD0692N|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Specialty Options||Remote Compressor|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|