The Manitowoc Ice ID-0606A-261/D-570 ice maker with bin has a DuraTech exterior that hides fingerprints and resists corrosion. It can make 632 pounds every 24 hours, and its EasyRead® display provides operation status and asset information as well as cleaning reminders. Operators can clean the foodzone through its hinged swing-out door. Some parts are removable, and key components are made with AlphaSan® to slow bacteria and microbe growth.
Included with the Manitowoc Ice ID-0606A-261/D-570 ice maker, the bin accommodates as much as 532 pounds of ice. The polyurethane liner is strong, and its Arctic Blue color shows off the ice’s clarity. Molded-in side grips on the door enable it to open and stay open while users scoop ice. Set at a 53-degree angle, the door enables users to reach the bottom of the bin with an included scoop that features knuckle and thumb guard to prevent hands from coming into contact with the ice. The scoop can hold 5.3 pounds of ice and has a retaining lip.
- 632-lb. maximum daily ice production
- EasyRead display provides cleaning reminders and information on the operation status
- Ice production can be programmed based on the volume or time
- Acoustical sensing probe measures ice thickness to ensure consistency
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance provides diagnostic feedback
- Hinged foodzone door swings out for convenient access
- Removable curtain, distribution tube, water trough, and sensing probes
- AlphaSan antimicrobial agent on select components slows bacteria growth
- DuraTech exterior resists corrosion and hides fingerprints
- Ambient air temperature range for operation: 35-110 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature range for operation: 35-90 degrees F
- 11.1 A, 5.41 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 34 in. D x 59.5 in. H
- California Low Lead qualified; CE approved; cULus listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
Ice Storage Bin
- 532-lb. application capacity
- 430-lb. AHRI-certified capacity
- Arctic Blue polyurethane liner enhances clarity of ice
- Side grips molded into the door
- Self-latching, stay-open door
- 53-degree door angle provides access to the bin bottom
- Foam-insulated door prevents sweat from forming on the exterior
- Ergonomic 5.3-lb. ice scoop is included
- Built-in knuckle and thumb guard on the scoop protects against contamination
- Lip on the scoop holds ice in place
- Built-in scoop holder outside the bin
- AHRI and NSF certified
Additional ice machine information is available in our ice machines buyers' guide.
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 632 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (490 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR® with Ice Bin, 30"W x 34"D x 50"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 532 lb ice storage capacity (17.9 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice ID-0606A-261/D-570 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Capacity Range||480-679 lb|
|Production Range||550-899 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|