The Manitowoc ID-0606A-261/D-400 Indigo™ ice cube maker and bin has a DuraTech™ exterior and a stainless finish that resists corrosion, smudges, and dirt. It can hold 365 pounds of ice and has a foamed and insulated bin door that keeps ice cold and reduces sweat on the door. When the bin is in use, the door can be opened from almost any position with its integral side grips and remains open with its self-latching design. An ice scoop and scoop holder are included.
The Manitowoc ID-0606A-261/D-400 ice cube maker has an air-cooled self-contained refrigeration system that can make 632 pounds of ice in 24 hours. Ice production can be controlled based on time and desired ice volume, and some internal components can be removed for servicing and cleaning. An EasyRead® display informs the user about the unit’s operating status, asset information, and cleaning reminders. Since the acoustical sensing probe continuously measures the thickness of the ice, the operator can ensure each cycle is consistent.
- Part of the Indigo series
- Air-cooled self-contained refrigeration system
- 632-lb. daily ice production
- 490-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- DuraTech exterior resists corrosion
- Clear-coating over the stainless finish hides smudges and dirt
- Consistent cube sizes due to an acoustical sensing probe that measures ice thickness
- Ice production can be controlled based on desired volume or time
- User is always informed of the unit’s status, cleaning reminders, and asset information with the EasyRead display
- Hinged front door swings out for maintenance
- Daily preventive maintenance and diagnostic feedback
- Internal components are removable during servicing and cleaning
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Required water temperature: 35-90 degrees F
- Required ambient air temperature: 35-110 degrees F
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSI
- 13,700 BTU
- 15 A
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Ice machine head dimensions: 30 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 21.5 in. H
- California Low Lead qualified; CE approved; cULus listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
Ice Bin Details
- 365-lb. ice storage capacity
- 290-lb. AHRI-certified ice storage capacity
- Blue polyurethane bin liner
- Integral side grips enable the user to lift the bin door in almost any position
- Door remains open during use with the bin door’s automatic latch
- Bin door is foamed and insulated to reduce sweat and keep ice cold
- 5.3-lb.-capacity ice scoop included
- Built-in holder keeps the scoop away from the ice
- Door is angled at 53 degrees for accessibility
- Ice bin dimensions: 30 in. W x 34 in. D x 38 in. H
- AHRI and NSF certified
Need more information on these units? Check out our ice machines article.
ID-0606A Ice Maker: Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 632 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (490 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR®; D-400 Ice Bin: Ice Bin, 30"W x 34"D x 38"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 365 lb ice storage capacity (12.3 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice ID-0606A/D-400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet