This combination head and bin ice maker from Manitowoc Ice is part of the Indigo™ Series, which is the upgrade from the S Series. The new EasyRead Display provides information on the operating status, cleaning schedules, and diagnostic feedback for preventative maintenance and troubleshooting. This ice maker uses and acoustical ice sensing probe to detect the thickness of the ice before dropping to the bin. The exterior is DuraTech™ stainless steel with a clear coat for resistance to corrosion, fingerprints, and damage
- Replaces SD0502AB570
- Dice-style ice - 7/8-in. W x 7/8-in. D x 7/8-in. H
- 530-lbs. of ice produced daily
- Bin holds 430-lbs. of ice
- Blue backlit EasyRead display provides information on the operating status, cleaning reminders, asset information, and is controlled with as simple control panel
- 7 days of data is collected for 24-hr. preventative maintenance
- Production is set by on/off time, ice volume, and bin level (with optional attachment)
- Acoustical ice sensing probe detects the thickness of ice by emitting a sound wave and will only dispense into the bin once the proper thickness has been reached
- Foodzone is sealed for more efficient cooling and is easily cleaned with removable internal components (water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes)
- The distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube are built with AlphaSan® to slow down microbial growth
- DuraTech™ clear coat on stainless steel resists fingerprints and corrosion.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 14.2 A, plug and cord are not included
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 21-1/2 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, NSF, and ENERGY STAR Certified; California Low Lead Qualified
Improved Ice Sensing and Clear Control
- Acoustical ice sensing probe uses sound to detect the thickness of the ice by "listening" to the sound it makes. Once it has reached the correct thickness, it will drop into the bin
- This improves over the typical water conductivity probe, which has the opportunity for failure or dropping the ice too early if the sensors get dirty
- The EasyRead display communicates information on the operating status, cleaning schedules, and asset information through an illuminated screen
- All menus and settings are navigated through the EasyRead Display with up, down, left, right, confirm, and back controls for simple and clear operation
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, up to 530-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech™ exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), dice size cubes, ENERGY STAR® with ice bin, 30"W x 34"D, 50"D with top-hinged front-opening door, approximately 430 lb ice storage capacity, stainless steel exterior, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice ID0502A161B570 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Also Known As||399-SD0502AB570, SD-0502AB570, B-570, ID-0502A|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Style||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
Manitowoc Ice ID0502A161B570 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Makes plenty of ice"
"Have a very busy coffee house. When the summer starts to heat up we go through a lot of ice. This machine was purchased to back up our other mani..."
"Makes plenty of ice"
"Have a very busy coffee house. When the summer starts to heat up we go through a lot of ice. This machine was purchased to back up our other manitowoc that we have. Since the inśtall we have not seen the bottom of the ice bin. The ice in the unit we have goes untouched. The new machine is now our primary, and the other is used for back up."