The Manitowoc ID-0452A-161/B-570 full cube ice maker with storage bin produces up to 420 pounds of ice every 24 hours. An acoustical ice sensing probe checks the ice before it falls to ensure it is the correct thickness. The production of ice can be controlled by an on/off timer or an ice volume setting. The machine's storage bin can hold up to 430 pounds of ice at one time. An insulated lid helps slow the melting of ice, and a latch keeps the door open so scooping ice is easy.
Diagnostics run every 24 hours to provide feedback and help with preventive maintenance. An EasyRead display gives you information about the operating status, provides cleaning reminders, and gives you asset information. Internal components have AlphaSan®, an antimicrobial agent, built into them to help slow the growth of bacteria between cleanings.
The hinged front door makes accessing and cleaning the foodzone a simple task. Certain components, including the water trough, distribution tube, water curtain, and sensing probes, are removable for easy cleaning. The entire Manitowoc ID-0452A-161/B-570 full cube ice maker with storage bin is made with DuraTech™ exterior that has a stainless finish to resist dirt and fingerprints.
- Produces up to 420 lbs. of ice per day
- Diagnostics are run every 24 hours to help with preventative maintenance
- Acoustical ice sensing probe ensures ice is the correct thickness before it drops into the storage bin
- EasyRead display tells you about your machine's operating status, provides cleaning reminders, and gives you asset information
- Production of ice can be programmed by an on/off timer or by ice volume
- Hinged front door makes accessing the foodzone easy for cleaning
- Water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes easily remove for cleaning
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent is built into internal components to slow the growth of bacteria between cleanings
- Exterior of machine resists dirt and fingerprints thanks to its stainless DuraTech™ finish
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- Up to 18,600 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.2 A, 6.36 kW
- Ice Dimensions: 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 34 in. D x 711⁄2 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; AHRI, California Low Lead, NSF, and Energy Star certified
- Holds up to 430 lbs. of ice at once
- Ice scoop holder provides a sanitary environment since the scoop is kept out of the ice
- Ice melts slowly thanks to the door's foamed insulation
- Closing the door is quieter with the Durometer rubber trim around the opening
- Latch on the door keeps it open while you scoop ice
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 420 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (316 lb AHRI certified tat 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR®, 115V/60/1ph; Ice Bin, 30"W x 34"D x 50"H, with top-hinged front-opening door, AHRI certified 430 lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice ID-0452A-B-570 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Also Known As||399-SD0452AB570, SD-0452B570, B-570, ID-0452AB400|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Capacity Range||280-479 lb|
|Production Range||200-549 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|