The Manitowoc Ice ID-0452A ice maker is part of the Indigo™ Series and is the replacement to the discontinued SD-0452A. This ice maker produces 420 pounds of ice daily and has an acoustical ice sensing probe that uses sound waves to detect the thickness of the ice before dropping it into the bin. The smart diagnostics of this ice maker collects seven days’ worth of data and will alert if it detects any problems with the air filter, water pressure, operation temperatures, electrical failures, and has a unique notification for cleaning reminders.
- Air cooled
- Dice-style ice - 7/8-in. W x 7/8-in. D x 7/8-in. H
- 350-lbs. of ice produced daily
- EasyRead display gives information on operation status, schedules for cleaning and filter changes, asset information, and is illuminated by a blue backlight
- Diagnostic Feedback collects 7 days’ worth of data to alert if there are any problems with the air filter, water pressure, operation temperature, and electrical sources
- Production is set by on/off time, ice volume, and bin level (with optional attachment)
- Acoustical ice sensing probe emits sound waves to detect the thickness of the ice, which is better than water conductivity probes because it won't fail if it gets dirty
- Foodzone is sealed for more efficient cooling and is easily cleaned with removable internal components (water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes)
- Distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube are built with AlphaSan® to slow down microbial growth
- DuraTech™ clear coat on stainless steel resists fingerprints and corrosion
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 13.2 A, plug and cord are not included
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 21-1/2 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, NSF, and ENERGY STAR Certified; California Low Lead Qualified
- Note: a bin is required for operation and plug and cord are not included
Consistent Production and Diagnostic Feedback for Superior Control
- Ice Assurance ensures that ice will always be in the bin by combining the acoustical sensor, harvest assist technology, and ice clarity control
- Water miser control can be enabled to save up to 20% on energy consumption
- The diagnostic feedback collects 7 days’ worth of data so if anything goes wrong, a technician can review to see what the problem is
- There are unique icons for alerts for easy fixes (air filters, water pressure issues, operation temperatures, electric failures, and cleaning reminders)
Indigo Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, up to 420-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), dice size cubes, ENERGY STAR, 115v/60/1ph with Ice Bin with top-hinged front-opening door, approximately 290-lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, stainless steel exterior
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice ID0452AB400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Also Known As||ID-0452AB400, B-400, SD0452A, QD0452A, JD0452A, BD0452A, GD0402A, ED0402A, CD0402A, AD0402A|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
Manitowoc Ice ID0452AB400 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
IRON ZEUS said...
"This machine is replacing a 25 year old Manitowoc Ice Machine of the same size. It is still working, but we are afraid he will quit right when w..."
"This machine is replacing a 25 year old Manitowoc Ice Machine of the same size. It is still working, but we are afraid he will quit right when we need it most. I think this was a great value for our needs. We are a military service organization and use this heavily seven (7) day per week."