The Manitowoc Ice ID-0452A ice maker is part of the Indigo™ Series and is the replacement to the discontinued SD-0452A. This ice maker head unit produces 420 pounds of ice daily and uses an acoustical sensing probe that uses sound waves to detect the thickness of the ice before dropping it into the bin. The unit's smart diagnostics system collects seven days' worth of data and will alert the user if it detects any problems with the air filter, water pressure, operating temperatures. Additionally, the Manitowoc ID-0452A notes electrical failures and provides cleaning reminders.
- Air cooled
- Dice style ice is 7⁄8 in. W x 7⁄8 in. D x 7⁄8 in. H
- 420 lbs. max. daily ice production
- Blue backlit EasyRead display gives information on operation status, schedules for cleaning and filter changes, and asset information
- Diagnostic Feedback collects 7 days' worth of data to alert if there are problems with the air filter, water pressure, operating temperature, or electrical source
- Production is set by on/off time, ice volume, or bin level (with optional attachment)
- Acoustical ice sensing probe emits sound waves to detect the thickness of the ice, which is better than water conductivity probes because it won't fail if it gets dirty
- Foodzone is sealed for more efficient cooling and is easily cleaned with removable internal components (water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes)
- The distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube are built with AlphaSan® to help slow down microbial growth
- DuraTech™ clear coat on stainless steel resists fingerprints and corrosion
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.2 A, plug and cord are not included
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 24 1⁄2 in. D x 21 1⁄2 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR Certified; California low lead qualified
- Note: a bin is required for operation and plug and cord are not included
Consistent Production and Diagnostic Feedback for Superior Control
- Ice Assurance ensures that ice production will continue when needed with a combination of the acoustical sensor, harvest assist, and ice clarity control
- Water miser control can be enabled to save up to 20 percent on water consumption
- The diagnostic feedback collects 7 days' worth of data, so if anything goes wrong, a technician can review to identify the problem
- There are unique icons for alerts for easy fixes, including air filter replacement, water pressure issues, problematic operating temperatures, electric failures, and necessary cleanings
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 420 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (316 lb AHRI certified tat 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice ID-0452A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||420 lbs|
|Also Known As||ID-0452A, SD0452A, QD0452A, JD0452A, BD0452A, GD0402A, ED0402A, CD0402A, AD0402A|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|
Manitowoc Ice ID-0452A Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Easy to install"
"Easy to install"