The Manitowoc ID-0303W-161/D-400 Indigo™ ice maker and bin has a corrosion-resistant DuraTech™ exterior and an ice storage capacity of 365 pounds. Side grips enable the user to lift the bin lid from practically any position, and a foamed door insulates the bin, minimizing sweat. This door is angled at an accessible 53 degrees and includes an ice scoop with a holder.
The Manitowoc ID-0303W-161/D-400 ice maker can produce 300 pounds of cube ice a day. It has a self-contained water-cooled refrigeration system that can be programmed to produce ice based on volume or time. Its hinged front door swings open so that the internal components can be removed for cleaning. An acoustical sensing probe measures the thickness of the cubes, ensuring consistent ice size.
- Part of the Indigo series
- 300-lb. daily ice production
- 260-lb. daily AHRI-certified ice production
- Self-contained water-cooled refrigeration system
- Corrosion-resistant DuraTech exterior
- Stainless steel finish’s clear coating resists fingerprints and dirt
- Ice production can be programmed based on volume or time
- EasyRead® display informs the user of asset information, operating status, and cleaning reminders
- Internal components can be removed to facilitate cleaning
- Acoustical sensing probe ensures consistent sizes by measuring the thickness of the ice
- Hinged front door swings out for servicing
- Daily preventive maintenance and diagnostic feedback
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Required ambient temperature range: 35-110 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature range: 35-90 degrees F
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSI
- 5,450 BTU
- 15 A, 5.45 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Ice machine head dimensions: 30 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 16.5 in. H
- California Low Lead qualified; CE approved; cULus listed; NSF and AHRI certified
Ice Bin Details
- 365-lb. ice storage capacity
- 290-lb. AHRI-certified ice storage capacity
- Integral side grips enable staff to lift the bin doors from almost any position
- Foamed door insulates the bin, minimizes sweat on the door, and keeps ice frozen
- Cammed bin door self-latches while scooping ice
- Door is angled 53 degrees for access into the bin
- Polyurethane interior liner
- Ice scoop included
- Built-in scoop holder sits above the ice
- Ice scoop capacity: 5.3 lbs.
- Ice bin dimensions: 30 in. W x 34 in. D x 38 in. H
- AHRI and NSF certified
Check out our ice machine buying guide to learn more about these units.
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker with Ice Bin, cube-style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 16-1/2"H, production capacity up to 300 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (260 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, Ice Bin: 30"W x 34"D x 38"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 365 lb ice storage capacity (12.3 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice ID-0303W-161/D-400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Bin Capacity (lb)||365|
|Capacity Range||200-549 lb|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Product||Ice Maker with Bin|
|Production Range (per day)||200-549 lb|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor & Evaporator|