The Manitowoc ID-0303W cube ice machine head makes full-size cube ice that has a width, depth, and height of 7⁄8 of an inch. In a 24-hour cycle, this unit can produce up to 300 pounds of ice. An acoustical sensing probe uses sound waves to ensure the ice is consistently sized before harvesting it. To customize production levels to better fit your needs, ice production can be set to correspond with an on/off timer, the volume of ice required, or an optional bin level accessory.
Manitowoc recommends pairing the Manitowoc ID-0303W cube ice machine head with the B-400 and B-170 ice bins, which are not included with your purchase. To keep this unit working as long as possible and provide resistance to corrosion and damage, the exterior is coated with DuraTech™. Many components in the machine are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial, which helps prevent the growth of harmful bacteria so your ice and ice-making components are less likely to be contaminated.
- This is a water-cooled unit, which takes water in and dumps it out for the cooling process. This ice maker is only recommended for establishments with high ambient temperatures, where a remote unit is not possible. Water-cooled units raise utility costs and are not permitted in all states.
- Ice machine head produces up to 300 lbs. of ice every 24 hrs.
- Cube ice measures 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Water-cooled system
- EasyRead display is illuminated in blue to give information about operation status, cleaning schedules, diagnostic feedback, and asset information
- Ice production can be set based on time of day, required ice volume, or the bin level (with additional bin level control accessory)
- Acoustical ice sensing probe uses sound waves to ensure ice is at optimal thickness
- Food zone is easy to access and clean with a hinged front door
- Water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are removable for easy cleaning
- Many components are built with AlphaSan® to reduce microbial growth
- Stainless steel exterior has a DuraTech™ clear coat that resists corrosion and damage
- Note: Ice bin is not included
- Recommended bins: B-400 and B-170
- Averages 4,600 BTU per hour
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10 A, 5.69 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 161⁄2 in. H
- California Low Lead qualified; CE and cULus listed; AHRI and NSF certified
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 16-1/2"H, production capacity up to 300 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (260 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice ID-0303W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||300 lbs|
|Also Known As||399-SD0303W, SD-0303W, ID-0303W, QD0283W, JD0202A|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range (per day)||300-899 lb|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|