In 24 hours, the Manitowoc Ice ID-0302A/D-570 Indigo™ ice maker with bin produces 310 pounds of full-cube ice, which is also called dice ice. These pieces measure 0.875 inch by 0.875 by 0.875 inch and are ideal for drinks in bars and restaurants. Ice production can be programmed to suit specific operations based on volume or when the unit is on and off. An acoustical sensing probe checks ice consistency by measuring each cycle's thickness.
The Manitowoc Ice ID-0302A/D-570 ice maker with bin has a 532-pound storage capacity. Its included scoop holds 5.3 pounds and has thumb and knuckle guards, preventing hand contact that could lead to contamination. When employees are scooping, a self-latch in the door keeps it open. Insulation in the bin eliminates accumulation and helps prevent ice from melting quickly by keeping cold air inside.
Ice Maker Details
- 310-lb. daily ice production capacity
- 225-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production capacity
- Full-cube ice size: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Programmable ice production by volume or on/off time
- Acoustical sensing probe measures ice thickness to ensure each cycle is consistent
- EasyRead® display provides operating status and cleaning reminders
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance and diagnostic feedback
- Hinged, swing-out door provides access to the food zone components
- Removable water trough, sensing probes, distribution tube, and curtain
- Some parts are made with an AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent to slow bacteria growth
- DuraTech™ exterior resists corrosion and smudges
- Part of the Indigo series
- Air-cooled condenser
- R404A refrigerant
- 4600 average BTU; 5450 peak BTU
- Required ambient air temperature: 35-110 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 35-90 degrees F
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- CE approved; California Low-lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, ISO 9001: 2008, and NSF certified
- 532-lb. application capacity
- 17.9-cu.-ft. AHRI-certified capacity
- Sanitary, ergonomic ice scoop has a 5.3-lb. capacity
- Scoop's built-in knuckle and thumb guard keeps hands out of the ice
- Insulation retains cold air, slowing melting and preventing condensation buildup
- Side grips can open the door from any angle
- Self-latching door stays open when users are scooping
- DuraTech exterior
- AHRI and NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Ice Maker
- 48.7 in. W x 26.19 in. D x 29 in. H
- 10.8 A, 7 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- 30 in. W x 34 in. D x 50 in. H
Our guide on ice machines breaks down ice machine features.
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker with Ice Bin, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 16-1/2"H, production capacity up to 310 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (225 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR®; Ice Bin: 30"W x 34"D x 50"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 532 lb ice storage capacity (17.9 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice ID-0302A/D-570 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Manufacturer Manitowoc Ice Bin Capacity (lb) 532 Compressor Type Air Cooled Depth (in) 34 Height (in) 66.5 Hertz 60 Ice Type Full Cube Phase 1 Product Ice Maker with Bin Production Range (lbs/day) 200-549 lb Series Indigo™ Voltage 115 Warranty 3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor; 5-year Evaporator Width (in) 30 Width (in) Range 30 - 39 Product Type Ice Makers & Bins Access Lift Up Door 24 Hr. Production (lbs) 310 Bin Capacity Range (lbs) 200 - 1229 Weight 257.00