The Manitowoc Ice ID-0302A-161/D-400 ice maker with bin can produce 310 pounds of ice in 24 hours. To suit specific applications, the amount of ice produced can be programmed based on volume or time of day. An acoustical sensing probe measures ice thickness to ensure consistency in each cycle. On the EasyRead® display, the operator can keep up with the status and asset information and receive cleaning reminders.
The bin of this Manitowoc Ice ID-0302A-161/D-400 ice maker can hold 365 pounds of ice with an AHRI certification to store 290 pounds. Users can open the bin with the side grips molded into each side. Its self-latching design enables operators to scoop ice. Since the door is angled 53 degrees, users can conveniently reach the bottom of the bin. An ergonomic scoop included with the bin has a holder that keeps it out of the ice and a knuckle and thumb guard that prevents ice from contacting the user’s hands.
- 310-lb. maximum daily ice production
- EasyRead display shows operating status, asset information, and cleaning reminders
- Programmable ice production based on time and volume
- Sensing probe uses acoustics to measure ice thickness and consistency
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance with diagnostic feedback
- Hinged, swing-out foodzone door
- Removable distribution tube, curtain, sensing probes, and water trough
- AlphaSan antimicrobial slows bacteria growth on key components
- DuraTech exterior is strong, corrosion resistant, and hides fingerprints
- Ambient air temperature range for operation: 35-110 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature range for operation: 35-90 degrees F
- 10.8 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 34 in. D x 54.5 in. H
- California Low Lead qualified; CE approved; cULus listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, and NSF certified
Ice Storage Bin
- 365-lb. application capacity
- 290-lb. AHRI-certified capacity
- Arctic Blue polyurethane liner enhances the clarity of ice
- Side grips on the door
- Self-latching door stays open when scooping ice
- 53-degree door angle makes ice in the bottom accessible
- Door is foam insulated to prevent condensation buildup
- Ergonomic, 5.3-lb. ice scoop has an integrated guard to keep hands separate from ice
- Retaining lip on the scoop holds ice
- Integrated holder keeps the scoop out of the ice
- AHRI and NSF certified
Our ice machines buyers' guide has more in-depth information on commercial ice makers.
ID-0302A Ice Maker: Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 16-1/2"H, production capacity up to 310 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (225 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph; D-400 Ice Bin: Ice Bin, 30"W x 34"D x 38"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 365 lb ice storage capacity (12.3 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice ID-0302A/D-400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Bin Capacity (lb)||290|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Capacity Range||280-479 lb|
|Production Range (per day)||200-549 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Maker with Bin|