The Manitowoc Indigo™ ID-0302A modular ice maker is an upgrade and replacement for the Manitowoc S Series model SD0302A. This unit meets ENERGY STAR standards and has an easy-to-use display that gives information on the operating status and diagnostic feedback. All Indigo Series models are equipped with a unique acoustical ice sensing probe to ensure ice is the correct thickness before it is harvested from the evaporator plate. The exterior of this ice maker is constructed of DuraTech™ stainless steel, with a clear coat that offers resistance to corrosion, dirt, fingerprints, and wear.
- Dice-style ice - 7/8-in. W x 7/8-in. D x 7/8-in. H
- 310-lbs. of ice produced daily
- EasyRead display is illuminated and gives information on operating status, cleaning reminders, diagnostic feedback, and asset information
- Ice production can be set based on time of day, ice volume, or the bin level (with addition bin level control accessory)
- Unique acoustical ice sensing probe ensures that your ice is at the correct thickness before dropping into the bin
- Foodzone is easily cleaned with a hinged front door and removable internal components (water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes)
- The distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube are built with AlphaSan® to slow down microbial growth
- Stainless steel exterior has a DuraTech™ clear coat to resist dirt, damage, and fingerprints
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 10.8 A, plug and cord are not included
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 16-1/2 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; AHRI, NSF, ISO 9001:2008, and ENERGY STAR Certified; California Low Lead Qualified
- Note: a bin is required for operation
Unique Control, Clear Display, and Easy Cleaning
- EasyRead display is illuminated and gives information about the operational status, cleaning reminders, diagnostic feedback, and asset information
- Ice production can be set based on the time of day or ice volume, and production data can be exported by USB or internet connection
- Acoustical ice sensing probe uses a pulse of sound to detect the thickness of the ice before dropping into the bin
- Cleaning and descaling only takes 30-min. to complete and can be started by adding the cleaner to the system and initiating the cleaning switch (cleaning solution sold separately)
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 16-1/2"H, production capacity up to 310 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (225 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice ID-0302A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||310|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr Parts & Labor; 5-yr Evaporator Parts & Labor; 5-yr Parts & 3-yr Labor Compressor|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Recommended Bins||D-400, D-570, D-970, F-700, F-1300, F-1325, F-1650, FC-1350, SFA-291, SPA-310|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|Production Range (per day)||100-999 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30-39|
Manitowoc Ice ID-0302A Customer Reviews
Write A Review
The Boss said...
"The Manitowoc Ice Machine works great. Easy to install and operate, and really makes ice fast. Fit the old bin perfectly. Shipped fast, well pack..."
"The Manitowoc Ice Machine works great. Easy to install and operate, and really makes ice fast. Fit the old bin perfectly. Shipped fast, well packed."