The Manitowoc Ice ICVD-2096 remote ice machine condenser operates in a separate location from the ice maker, dissipating heat and providing quiet operation. Quieter than most other remote condensing units, it uses cool vapor defrost technology to cool the ice machine’s motor. This Manitowoc Ice ICVD-2096 remote ice machine compressor is compatible with ID-2176C and IY-2176C ice machine heads and operates in environments where ambient air stays between -20 and 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dissipates heat away from the ice machine head for front-of-the-house applications
- Cool vapor defrost (CVD) technology is quieter than most hot gas evaporators
- Made for QuietQube® ID-2176C and IY-2176C ice machine heads
- Ambient air temperature range for operation: -20 to 130 degrees F
- 31,500 BTU
- 31⁄2 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 52.5 in. W x 26 in. D x 26 in. H
- cULus listed; AHRI and NSF certified
More in-depth information on ice machines and remote compressors is available in the ice machines buyers' guide.
Remote Condensing Unit, air-cooled, i-2176C Series (QuietQube), 3-1/2 HP compressor, AHRI, NSF, cULus, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice ICVD-2096 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||50 - 80 in|
|For Use With||i-2176C|
|Warranty||5 years parts & 3 year labor|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|