The Manitowoc Ice ICVD-1496 remote ice machine condensing unit dissipates heat away from the ice machine head, lowering the ambient temperature around the ice maker. It also lowers the noise level around the unit, ideal for applications where customers are close to the ice machine. Cool vapor defrost technology operates more quietly than most hot gas evaporators. The Manitowoc Ice ICVD-1496 remote ice machine compressor should be used with QuietQube® ice machine heads and is not compatible with units from other brands.
- Lowers ambient temperature and noise level around the ice maker when installed away from the machine head
- Cool vapor defrost (CVD) technology operates more quietly than traditional hot gas evaporators
- Compatible with QuietQube ID-1472C and ID-1474C ice machine heads
- Incompatible with ice machine heads from other brands
- Ambient air temperature range for operation: -20 to 130 degrees F
- 17,800 BTU
- 13⁄4 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 34 in. W x 24.13 in. D x 25.75 in. H
- cULus listed; AHRI and NSF certified
If you want to learn more about ice machine condensers, take a look at the ice machines buyers' guide.
Remote Condensing Unit, air-cooled, i-1470C Series (QuietQube), 1-3/4 HP compressor, AHRI, NSF, cULus, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice ICVD-1496 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|
|Warranty||5 year parts & 3 year labor|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|