Remote Condensing Unit
- This Cool Vapor Defrost® (CVD) condensing unit is part of the Manitowoc Ice QuietQube® Series and will not work with any other ice machine brand.
Standard Features and Benefits
- CVD® condenser uses vapor refrigerant for cooling and can be placed further away from the ice maker than standard units using hot gas
- Reduces noise in the ice dispensing area as the fan system can be placed in a different location
- Can operate within an ambient temperature range of -20 to 120 degrees F
- Maximum line length of 100-ft.
- 208 - 230 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- Total Dimensions: 34-in. W x 24.13-in. D x 25.75-in. H
- cULus and CE Listed, ISO 9001:2008 and ENERGY STAR Certified
Condenser Unit, remote air-cooled, IB-1090C series (QuietQube), AHRI, NSF, cULus, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice ICVD-1195 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CVD-1085|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|