Remote Condensing Unit
- This Cool Vapor Defrost® (CVD) condensing unit is included in the Manitowoc Ice QuietQube® Series and cannot be used with other ice machine brands.
Standard Features and Benefits
- CVD® condenser uses vapor refrigerant for cooling instead of hot gas, and this allows for the condensing unit to be placed further away from the ice maker than with traditional systems
- Reduces sound levels around the ice maker as the fan unit can be placed outside the ice dispensing area
- Operates within an ambient temperature range of -20 to 120 degrees F
- Maximum line length of 100-ft.
- 208 - 230 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- Total Dimensions: 34-in. W x 24.13-in. D x 25.75-in. H
- cULus and CE Listed, NSF and ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Condenser Unit, remote air-cooled, I-680C series (QuietQube), 1 HP, AHRI, NSF, cULus, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice ICVD-0696 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||ICVD-0695|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|