The Manitowoc Ice IB-1094YC QuietQube® ice machine head is made to be installed or retrofitted on commercial beverage dispensers, which are sold separately. A remote condensing unit, also sold separately, is required for operation. It makes a maximum of 1,070 pounds of ice in 24 hours, and the amount can be programmed based on volume or time. Ice thickness is measured by the sensing probe to ensure operation is consistent.
The operating status and cleaning reminders are shown on the EasyRead display, and preventive maintenance and diagnostic feedback is provided to simplify maintenance. A lift-off front access door assists in cleaning the foodzone in this Manitowoc Ice IB-1094YC ice machine head. Some of the components are removable and others contain AlphaSan® antimicrobial that slows bacteria growth.
- Part of the QuietQube series
- 1,070-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Programable ice production based on time or volume
- Acoustical sensing probe measures ice thickness for reliable, consistent operation
- Blue-illuminated EasyRead display shows the operating status and cleaning reminders
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance with diagnostic feedback
- Clear-coat DuraTech finish over the stainless steel exterior reduces dirt and fingerprints
- Requires ambient temperature from 35-110 degrees F
- Requires water temperature from 35-90 degrees F
- Designed to be installed or retrofitted on virtually any commercial dispenser (dispenser is sold separately)
- ICVD-1195 remote condensing unit is sold separately
- 1.1 A, 4.85 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.375 in. x 0.875 in. x 1.125 in.
- Overall dimensions: 22 in. W x 15.26 in. D x 30.5 in. H
- California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
- Front has a lift-off door to provide access to the internal components
- Water trough, curtain, distribution tube, and sensing probe are removable
- AlphaSan antimicrobial agent is built into some components
In-depth information on ice makers is available in our ice machines buyers' guide.
Indigo NXT™ QuietQube Ice Maker, for use with Beverage Dispensers, cube-style, air-cooled, designed for remote refrigeration, 22"W x 14"D x 30-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1150 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1000 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, CVD Technology, NSF, cULus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IB-1094YC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1070 lbs|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Remote Compressor|
|Warranty||3 years parts and labor on; 5 years parts and labor for evaporator; 5 years on parts 3 years on labor for compressor|
|Production Range (per day)||900-1499 lb|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|