The Manitowoc BG-0260A cube ice maker is perfect for backbar areas, offices, and other foodservice venues that require a medium volume of ice. This machine produces up to 306 pounds of ice daily, and the storage bin can accommodate up to 143 pounds of ice. The large gourmet cube this machine produces is perfect for drinks on the rocks since its large size keeps it from melting quickly. It is also good for applications where customers do not want much ice in their drinks. The stainless steel construction of the Manitowoc BG-0260A cube ice maker makes it easy to clean, durable for commercial use, and resistant to corrosion. An ice scoop is included.
- Produces up to 306 lbs. of cube ice daily
- Storage bin can hold up to 143 lbs. of ice at a time
- Stainless steel cabinet is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Large, gourmet cube ice is ideal for drinks on the rocks and situations where customers do not want much ice
- Ice scoop included
- 6-in. bin legs
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 4,500 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.2 A, 1 HP, 9.7 kW, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 20A plug
- Ice Dimensions: 2 in. x 11⁄2 in. x 13⁄4 in.
- Overall Dimensions: 33.1 in. W x 29.2 in. D x 48.3 in. H
- cETLus, CE, and ETL-Sanitation listed
Large Gourmet Ice Cube Maker, "Big-Shot" cube style, air-cooled, 33-1/10"W x 29-1/5"D x 42-3/10"H, production capacity up to 313 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (253 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), 110 lb ice storage capacity, includes ice scoop, stainless steel finish, self-contained refrigeration, 6" legs, 1HP, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice BG-0260A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||306 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Large Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Capacity Range||80-279 lb|
|Production Range||200-549 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|