Manitowoc’s B-570 ice bin can hold up to 430 pounds of ice to fulfill the needs of your restaurant or hotel. With its stainless steel exterior and legs, this unit has a soft durometer trim around its opening to keep its door closing quiet. It is designed with a stay-open feature to keep the bin door aside while ice is being scooped. An internal scoop holder stays above the ice line for increased sanitation and easier access.
- Holds up to 430 lbs. of ice
- Stainless steel exterior and legs
- Soft durometer trim around opening to keep door quiet during closing
- Stay-open feature keeps bin door aside while ice is being scooped
- Internal scoop holder stays above ice line for increased sanitation and easier access
- DuraTech™ stainless steel finished exterior prevents corrosion and resists dirt and fingerprints
- Overall dimensions: 30-in. W x 34-in. D x 50-in. H
- cULus and CE Listed, NSF Certified
Ice Bin, 30"W x 34"D, 50"H, with top-hinged front-opening door, approximately 430 lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, stainless steel exterior
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice B-570 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Also Known As||B-570, S570, C570|
|Capacity (lbs)||430 lbs|
|Go Green||Energy Star|