The Manitowoc B-420 is a great storage bin for small restaurants that experience light to moderate customer traffic. The bin has a holding capacity of 310 pounds, enabling users to accommodate a sudden influx of guests.
The Manitowoc B-420 features an ice scope holder located above the ice line. This positioning promotes sanitary practices as it limits prolonged physical contact with the ice. Self-latching doors can be propped open, allowing easy access to the bin. The doors are also coated in rubber trim, reducing the noise of closure.
- Inside scoop holder keeps scoop above the ice line
- Foamed door insulates bin and reduces sweat
- Rubber trim around the door reduces the noise of closure
- Door can latch to stay open while scooping ice
- Ergonomic door angles offer easy access to bin
- Exterior is corrosion and smudge resistant
- Holds up of 310 lb. of ice
- Legs adjustable from 6 in. to 7.75 in.
- 22 in. W x 34 in. D x 50 in. H
- NSF and AHRI certified
Ice Bin, with top-hinged front-opening door, approximately 310 lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, stainless steel exterior
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice B-420 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Also Known As||B-420, S420, C420|
|Capacity (lbs)||310 lbs|
|Go Green||Energy Star|