The Manitowoc B-320 ice storage bin can hold up to 210 pounds of ice. To prevent ice from melting quickly, the door is insulated to retain cold air. A built-in scoop holder helps you to not lose the scoop and keeps your ice sanitary by keeping it out of the ice. A Durometer rubber trim runs around the opening of the door to keep it quiet when you shut the door. To make scooping ice easier, the door self-latches into place. The Manitowoc B-320 ice storage bin has a DuraTech exterior that resists smudging and is heavy duty for commercial use.
- Storage bin can hold up to 210 lbs. of ice
- Scoop sits in a built-in holder above the ice to help prevent cross contamination
- Condensation is prevented, cold air is kept inside, and ice does not melt as quickly since the door is insulated
- Closing the door is quiet thanks to the Durometer rubber trim around the door opening
- Door self-latches and stays open so you can easily scoop ice
- DuraTech finish on the exterior of the storage bin makes it heavy duty for commercial use and resistant to smudging
- Overall Dimensions: 22 in. W x 34 in. D x 38 in. H
- AHRI and NSF certified
Manitowoc Compatible Ice Machine Series
Ice Bin, 22"W x 34"D x 38"H, with top-hinged front-opening door, AHRI certified 210 lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice B-320 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||B-320, S320, C320|
|Capacity Range||Under 229 lb|
|Width (in) Range||20 - 39 in|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor|
Manitowoc Ice B-320 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I like the bin it was a first time purchase for me on this type of product. The adjustable legs are definitely a nice feature and the scoop and i..."
"I like the bin it was a first time purchase for me on this type of product. The adjustable legs are definitely a nice feature and the scoop and its bracket are all nice features."