The Manitowoc AR-10000 Arctic Pure® water filter cartridge can reduce the need for service calls for an ice machine by filtering particles out of water before it reaches the unit. A built-in scale inhibitor reduces buildup of limescale in the ice machine to protect its internal components. The filtration system makes ice taste and smell better by reducing the amount of chlorine. The unit's quick-change housing allows for faster and easier filter cartridge changes, which helps minimize contamination of the filter area. This cartridge is designed for Manitowoc ice machines that produce less than 601 pounds of ice daily. The Manitowoc AR-10000 Arctic Pure water filter cartridge has a carbon block filter that helps reduce the amount of organic chemicals like chlorine in water that can impact the taste of ice. For water supplies with high contents of dirt and rust, the Manitowoc AR-PRE pre-filter captures particulates that can shorten the life of the filter assembly and the ice machine.
- 1-micron particle reduction
- 14,000-gal. water capacity
- 20-gm. scale inhibitor
- Made for ice machines that produce less than 601 lbs. per day
- Scale inhibitor reduces buildup
- Reduces the taste and odor of chlorine in ice
- Carbon block filter has an excellent dirt holding capacity and reduces the amount of fine sediment that goes into the ice machine
- Sanitary quick change housing decreases contamination of the filter media during cartridge change-outs
- Overall dimensions: 5.72 in. W x 4 in. D x 17.09 in. H
- NSF certified
Compatible Manitowoc Ice Machines
Want to read more about the benefits of water filters? Check out our water filters buyers' guide.
Arctic Pure® Primary Water Filter Assembly, includes head, shroud, hardware, mounting assembly, & (1) filter cartridge, 14,000 gallon capacity, 0-600 lbs./ice per day
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice AR-10000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||AR-10000|
|Suggested Use||Ice Makers (Manifold System)|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Water Flow||0.75 gpm|
|For Use With|