The American Range SPSH-18 stock pot range has a three-ring cast iron burner with dual control valves. One valve controls the inner and middle rings, while the other valve controls the outer ring. Its heavy-gauge stainless steel construction offers durability and facilitates cleanup. To further support quick cleaning, a removable drip tray is included. The American Range SPSH-18 stock pot sits levelly on uneven floors with 6-inch chrome-plated steel legs and 3-inch adjustable bullet feet.
- Heated by natural gas
- Heavy-duty, quick-cleaning stainless steel construction
- 3-ring cast iron burner
- Dual control valves with 1 for the inner and middle rings and 1 for the outer ring
- Polished black control knobs
- Standing pilot lights provide quick ignition
- Full-width removable crumb tray
- 6-in. chrome plated steel legs with 3-in. adjustable bullet feet
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas inlet
- 90,000 BTU
- 26 kW
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. W x 21 in. D x 18 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Stock Pot Range, NG gas, 18" high, 3-ring burner with cast iron top, dual control valves, removable crumb tray, lower cabinet storage cavity, stainless steel exterior, 6" legs, 26.0 kW, 90,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range SPSH-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Stock Pot Range|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|