American Range's M-1 deep depth electric convection oven can solve your restaurant or bakery's cooking and baking needs. With stainless steel exterior construction, this unit has an air flow system that is efficient. Its large interior can accommodate full size sheet pans front to back or side to side. Five oven racks with allow for maximum capacity along with enhanced flexibility. It has stainless steel burners with firing ranges from 75,000 to 90,000 BTUs hour, and provide quick heat up and recovery time.
- Stainless steel exterior, door, sides, top, legs and front
- Large interior accommodating full-size sheet pans
- Air flow technology for the highest efficiency
- 5 racks with 12 positions allow for maximum capacity
- 1/2-HP and 2-speed convection fan motor for high production
- 3/4-in. gas connection
- 50/50 dependent door swings open at 180 degrees
- Pull-out control panel for easy access to system and maintenance
- Reduces energy costs and improves performance and reliability
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 40-in. W x 34-3/4 in. D x 61-3/4 in. H
- cETLus and CE Listed
Convection Oven, single-deck, LP gas, bakery depth, manual controls, temperature range 150° F - 500° F, one hour timer, 2-speed fan, porcelain liner, 50/50 solid doors, stainless steel front, sides, top and 28" legs, 26.0 kW, 80,000 BTU, ETL, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range M-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Solid Only|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||2 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty on parts & labor|