The American Range AVCB-2 LP vertical broiler has a 15-inch-diameter pan that moves up and down to move food closer to the burners using a toggle on the front of the unit. The skewer can hold up to 30 pounds, and it has six different positions. A gear motor is used to create smooth and even rotation. The broiler is heated by propane gas through two infrared burners that are heavy duty. Its steel frame provides structure that is heavy duty for commercial settings. The front, sides, and top of the American Range AVCB-2 LP vertical broiler are made of stainless steel for heavy duty use.
- Heated by propane gas
- Steel frame provides structure and is heavy duty
- Stainless steel front, side, and top resist corrosion
- Compact design allows the unit to sit on countertops
- Skewer can hold up to 30 lb.
- 15-in.-dia. pan has a slide adjustment from front to back
- 2 infrared burners are heavy duty and have their own manual valve control
- Gear motor creates smooth and level rotation
- Toggle is on the front panel
- Skewer has 6 positions
- 40,000 BTU, 12 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 20 in. W x 24 in. D x 41 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Vertical Broiler, LP gas, (2) burners, manual valve control for each burner, six position, front to back 6-position adjustable skewer, 15" diameter grease pan, stainless steel exterior 12.0 kW, 40,000 BTU, ETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AVCB2LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Burner type||Infrared Burner|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Skewer|