American Range's ARW365NG 5-burner gas range can bring the most out of your restaurant's dishes. This stainless steel built-model in the 365 series has more separation between the burners, allowing ease of use for larger pots and easy management of multiple entree preparation. The burners operate at 32,000 BTUs per hour. It features a low island profile back, which gives maximum space that makes room for overhanging pots or pans.
- Stainless steel build
- More separation between burners allowing larger pots and easier management of multiple entrees made
- Burners operate at 32,000 BTUs per hour
- Includes standard oven with one rack
- Features a low island profile back giving maximum space making room for overhanging pots or pans
- Includes removable full-width spill tray
- 2-piece lift off burners easy to clean
- Heavy duty continuous cast iron top grates
- Die-cast black satin knobs
- One adjustable pilot for each burner for instant ignition
- Overall Dimensions: 38-in. W x 42-in. D x 36-in. H
- cETLus and CE Listed, NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, NG gas, 36", (5) 32,000 BTU open burners, 32" standard oven, includes (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides & island back trim, 6" chrome plated legs, 66.52 kW, 195,000 BTU, ETL, cETLus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range ARW365NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||32000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|