This salamander natural gas broiler from American Range features 1 Infra-red burner designed to provide complete coverage of a large cooking area. This 36-inch salamander char broiler features 4 rack positions and a well-balanced rack life mechanism to provide flexibility of heat control. The large capacity drain pan provides easy grease and debris containment. The broiler grid can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Heavy gauge insulated keeps broiler at correct temperature
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Standing pilot for instant heat ignition
- Infra-red burner provides even heat
- Grid rack assembly rolls out for easy cleaning
- large capacity drain pan keeps grease and debris away from food
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 18-in. D x 28-in. H
- AGA,CGA, and NSF Listed
Salamander Broiler, NG gas, 36" wide, (1) infra-red type burners, manual controls with pilot, roll out grid rack assembly, stainless steel construction, 10.0 kW, 35,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range ARSM-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet