The American Range ARRB-60 countertop charbroiler uses 10 stainless steel burners spaced every 6 inches for even heating. Each burner has its own manual gas valve for separate control over temperatures, allowing various items to be prepared at once. Top grates are angled to prevent flare ups. Propane gas is used to heat the unit. This heavy-duty charbroiler is fully welded and reinforced for greater durability. The radiants are removable to make them easy to clean. A full-length grease trough collects liquids and food debris in a removable pan to speed up the clean-up process. The American Range ARRB-60 countertop charbroiler is constructed of stainless steel for heavy-duty use and minor damage resistance.
- 10 stainless steel burners are spaced 6 in. apart to generate even heat
- Individually-controlled burners allow for preparation of various products at once
- Radiants are easy to remove and help with heat distribution
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty for commercial use
- Full-length grease trough collects liquids and debris in a removable pan for easy cleanup
- All-welded firebox is durable for constant use
- Angled top grate prevents flare ups
- 150,000 BTU, 44 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 30 in. D x 10 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Charbroiler, counter model, gas, 60" wide, radiants individually removable, heavy duty cast iron grates pitched for run-off, manual controls with standing pilot, welded double wall insulated chassis, stainless steel front & trim, ETL, 150,000 BTU, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
American Range ARRB-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet