The American Range ARRB-60 LP counter charbroiler has 10 stainless steel burners. Since they are placed every 6 inches, even heating is provided throughout the 60-inch width. The burners are individually controlled and each have a manual gas control, providing you with maximum command over your charbroiler. The firebox is heavy-duty and reinforced to provide more durability.
Heavy-duty radiants provide quality heat distribution. Since they remove individually, cleaning is made easy. A grease trough runs the full length of the unit, ensuring grease runoff drains into a removable pan for simple cleanup. Constructed of stainless steel, the exterior of the American Range ARRB-60 LP counter charbroiler is durable and easy to clean.
- 10 stainless steel burners are placed every 6 in. for even heating
- Burners are individually controlled with manual gas control valves to promote flexibility
- Heavy-duty radiants remove individually so they are easy to clean
- Flare ups are prevented since the cast top grate is angled
- Heavy-duty reinforced firebox is fully welded to ensure durability
- Grease trough runs the full length for grease to run off into a removable pan for simple cleanup
- Stainless steel exterior is easy to clean, durable, and corrosion resistant
- 150,000 BTU, 44 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 30 in. D x 10 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Charbroiler, counter model, gas, 60" wide, radiants individually removable, heavy duty cast iron grates pitched for run-off, manual controls with standing pilot, welded double wall insulated chassis, stainless steel front & trim, ETL, 150,000 BTU, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
American Range ARRB-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet