The American Range AROB-72 overfired broiler heats food without shrinking it and retains moisture to prevent product from drying out. Its design is perfect for cooking skewers. Six burners are evenly spread out and have their own knobs to change the temperatures as needed. The burners are infrared and made from ceramic for durability. The American Range AROB-72 overfired broiler has a grease pan that collects liquids and food particles so when the pan is removed you can easily clean it.
- 6 ceramic, infrared burners provide heat for cooking
- High heat sears in juices to prevent food from being dry
- Perfect for cooking skewers
- Grease pan collects oil, grease, and food particles and removes to make cleaning easy
- Minimal shrinkage in food with this cooking process
- Knobs are easy to use to change temperature of burners
- 161,000 BTU, 47 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 28 in. D x 22 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation listed
OverFired Broiler, LP gas, 72" wide, countertop, (6) infra-red type burners, stainless steel skewer cooking rack & exterior, 47.0 kW, 161,000 BTU, ETL, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AROB-72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|