The American Range ARKB84NG kebob grill includes a total of 14 burners, spaced every 6 inches, and a maximum BTU input of 420,000. It has independent controls so operators can use only the burners they need to handle their cooking volume. The grill's gradients are positioned at a slant to reduce dangerous flare-ups while efficiently creating a signature char-broiled taste. Both the grill's exterior and firebox are built of stainless steel for a long life.
- Dent-, scratch-, and corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior
- One 30,000 BTU burner is placed every 6-in. and independently controlled for creating precisely-heated cooking zones
- Heat is distributed evenly across cooking surface via radiant bars
- Radiants can be removed individually to make cleaning the equipment easier
- Radiants sit at an angle to minimize flare-ups while still vaporizing grease to create a signature char-broiled taste
- Reversible, cast iron top grates measure 3-in. W x 22-in. D and designed with grease runners to direct grease into trough
- Heavy-gauge skewer supports
- Fire box is built with all-welded, 14-gauge stainless steel for superior heat resistance
- Removable crumb trays capture grease and food particles
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas inlet
- 420,000 BTU maximum input
- Overall Dimensions: 84 in. W x 251⁄8 in. D x 111⁄4 in. H
- cETLus-Sanitation Listed
Shish Kebob Broiler, natural gas, countertop, 84" wide, (14) individually controlled burners, manual controls, heavy duty removable radiant's & full width crumb tray, stainless steel exterior, welded legs, 123.0 kW, 420,000 BTU, ETL, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range ARKB-84 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet