The American Range ARKB84LP kebob broiler takes advantage of heavy-duty radiants that vaporize grease drippings from cooking meats to impart that signature char-broiled flavor that makes shish-kebob a sought-after dish. Those radiants are slanted to control flare-ups and removable independently for easily cleaning the entire unit. 14 burners are placed evenly along the length of the unit, and each has its own independent gas control valve so users can use as many or as few as they need for the volume they're grilling.
- Constructed with a rugged stainless steel exterior
- (14) 30,000 BTU burners are placed evenly every 6 in. and individually controlled for creating custom cooking zones
- Rugged radiant bars distribute heat evenly across cooking surface
- Radiants can each be removed individually for simple maintenance and cleaning
- Radiants are angled to reduce dangerous flareups while still creating the signature char-broilerd flavor
- Individual 3-in. W x 22-in. D cast iron top grates are reversible and built with grease runners to direct grease into trough
- Skewers are held on heavy-gauge supports
- All-welded, 14-gauge fire box with polished steel front and trim for durability and easy cleaning
- Removable crumb tray runs the length of the unit for easy cleaning
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas inlet
- 420,000 BTU maximum input
- Overall Dimensions: 84 in. W x 251⁄8 in. D x 111⁄4 in. H
- cETLus-Sanitation Listed
Shish Kebob Broiler, LP gas, countertop, 84" wide, (14) individually controlled burners, manual controls, heavy duty removable radiant's & full width crumb tray, stainless steel exterior, welded legs, 123.0 kW, 420,000 BTU, ETL, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range ARKB-84 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet