The American Range AR6-SU gas range can be heated by natural gas. The step-up design features six cast-iron burners, which are rated at 32,000 BTUs. The burners have a two-piece gasket-less design without gaskets or screws, and the 12-inch-by-12-inch top grates are heavy duty and easily removable. To provide instant ignition, each burner has its own stainless steel pilot. The high-temperature control knobs are black, polished, and made for comfort.
This natural gas range is constructed with a heavy-gauge, welded frame with a durable and attractive stainless steel finish. The unit is supported by 6-inch adjustable legs. The range includes a 17-inch-high back made of stainless steel, and at the front of the unit, a 6-inch-deep bullnose landing ledge provides chef with a resting place for plates when food is being transferred from the pan. The American Range AR6-SU 6-burner gas range comes with a 261⁄2-inch-wide standard oven for baking and other cooking needs.
- Natural gas range with a step-up design
- 6 cast iron burners are rated at 32,000 BTUs
- Burners do not have screws or gaskets
- Stainless steel pilot for each burner for instant ignition
- Easily removable, heavy-duty, cast-iron top grates
- 261⁄2-in.-wide standard oven
- Pull-out drip pan/crumb tray
- High-temperature knobs are made for comfort and stability
- 3⁄4 in. NPT gas inlet
- 227,000 BTU, 66 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 281⁄2 in. D x 56 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
- 17-in.-high stainless steel back prevents food from splashing onto rear walls
- 6-in.-deep, front, bullnose landing ledge facilitates plating
- Heavy-gauge, welded frame construction keeps the unit stable
- Stainless steel finish is durable
- 6-in. polished chrome, adjustable legs
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, NG gas, 36", (3) 32,000 BTU open burners, (3) 32,000 BTU step-up open burners, 26-1/2" standard oven, includes (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides & high shelf, 6" chrome plated legs, 66.0 kW, 227,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AR-6-SU SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||32000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|