The American Range AR6-SU 6-burner gas range is compatible with propane gas and requires a 3⁄4-inch NPT gas inlet for installation. The six cast-iron burners, which do not use screws or gaskets, are arranged in a step-up design. Each burner has a stainless steel pilot that provides immediate ignition. A standard oven measuring 261⁄2-inches wide is included on the range's base.
The front of the American Range AR6-SU 6-burner gas range features black, polished control knobs, and a 6-inch-deep bullnose ledge that provides a workspace for resting plates when food is ready to be transferred. The welded-frame construction is durable and sturdy, while the stainless steel finish is aesthetically pleasing.
- Heated with propane (LP) gas
- 261⁄2 in. wide standard oven
- 6 cast-iron burners are rated at 32,000 BTUs
- Burners are arranged in a step-up design
- Burners do not use screws or gaskets
- Burners ignite instantly with stainless steel pilots
- Heavy-duty, easily removable, cast iron top grates
- Standard all-purpose head
- Drip pan/crumb tray pulls-out for easy cleaning
- High-temperature knobs are made for comfort and stability
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas inlet
- 227,000 BTU, 66 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 281⁄2 in. D x 56 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
- Stainless steel finish is durable for commercial use
- Heavy-gauge, welded frame construction offers stability
- 6-in.-deep front ledge acts as a resting area for plates when transferring food
- 17-in.-high, stainless steel back prevents food from splashing onto other surfaces
- 6-in. adjustable, polished chrome legs
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, LP gas, 36", (3) 32,000 BTU open burners, (3) 32,000 BTU step-up open burners, 26-1/2" standard oven, includes (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides & high shelf, 6" chrome plated legs, 66.0 kW, 227,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AR-6-SU SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||32000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|