American Range's AR60G-2B two-burner gas range with a 60-inch griddle and two standard ovens can keep the dishes flying out of your busy restaurant's kitchen. This model has a stainless steel front, sides, high shelf and riser to sustain durability. It runs at a total of 234,000 BTUs, and also has a porcelainized oven interior and one chrome plated rack per oven. It also has a pull-off stainless door for easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel build
- Heavy-gauge welded frame construction
- 234,000 BTUs total input
- 6-in. stainless steel heavy duty landing ledge for prepping and plating dishes
- 2 standard ovens with porcelainized oven interiors for even heating and cleanability
- 1 chrome plated rack per oven
- 100 percent safety gas shut-off valve
- 12-in. x 12-in. sectioned cast iron top grates
- 32,000 BTU lift off top open burners
- 6-in. chrome-plated steel legs
- Pull-off stainless door can be easily cleaned
- Matchless push button ignition lights standing pilot
- Overall Dimensions: 72-in. W x 32-1/4 in. D x 56-in. H
- NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, NG gas, 72", (2) 32,000 BTU open burners, (1) 60" griddle, 5/8" thick plate, manual controls, (2) 26-1/2" ovens with one rack each, stainless steel front, sides & high shelf, 6" chrome plated legs, 65.0 kW, 234,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AR60G-2B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||32000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||70 - 79 in|